Jeff Robbins interviews Frank Cottle, CEO and Founder of Alliance Virtual Offices, about the history of remote work, where the industry is headed, and virtual reality in the workplace.
- What was it like to work remotely in the 1960s up till now?
- The difference between “presence” and “productivity” in the workplace
- How can remote work and flexibility affect business profitability?
- Workplaces are “wherever you have an internet connection”
- Location independence for remote workers and using technology to localize work
- The future of office-ing and how that could affect commercial real estate
- Why almost every company needs to think of themselves as a global company
- How to know when people are working if they work remotely
- Using data to drive the metrics around employee productivity, helping them to improve and thrive in a distributed team environment
- What could virtual reality office-ing look like?
- Increasing trends in open collaboration
- Not only changing the way people work, but the world they work within
Yonder’s mission is to redefine workplace and inspire employment nirvana. We believe that free-range work is the future and that both large and small businesses will benefit by creating a more flexible workforce. We are remote work advocates and experts. We run conferences, workshops, and a popular podcast.
Want to Comment? talk to us on: