Purchase a new Virtual Office + Virtual Phone bundle and save $75 on the one-time Virtual Office setup fee ($150). OR save $51 on the setup fee when you buy a standalone Virtual Office.
*Purchase any US Virtual Office plan with a Virtual Phone from Alliance in April 2021 and get a $75 discount on the one-time setup fee ($150). Or, save $51 on the Virtual Office setup fee by purchasing a standalone Virtual Office. US locations only. The shopping cart will automatically reflect the discount. There are no discount codes to enter. This promotion is valid from Thursday, April 1 until midnight Friday, April 30, 2021.
Establish your business at a commercially recognized address to achieve long-term stability in your chosen market. It’s a fast, cost-effective way to build trust and credibility with clients and stakeholders.
Behind every Virtual Office is a recognized business center with professional onsite staff, meeting rooms and office facilities. You’ll get a commercial address for your business, mail processing with forwarding options, and easy access to onsite meeting rooms for team meetings, client visits and focused work.
Find out more in our Ultimate Guide to Virtual Offices.
- A Virtual Office normally includes a recognized business address (also known as a virtual address), a mail processing and forwarding service, and the ability to use onsite meeting and office facilities.
- A virtual address is one component of the Virtual Office product that is also known as a ‘business address’ or an ‘office address’. Many people refer to it as a ‘virtual address’ due to it being a core component of a standard Virtual Office package.
- Target a Specific Location: Create an instant presence in your core market(s) and boost local marketing efforts.
- On-Demand Meeting Rooms: Meet clients confidentially in private, furnished meeting space by the hour. Onsite day offices are also available for ‘touchdown’ working.
- Build Credibility with Banks: Reputable lenders usually request a business address rather than a home address or PO Box for credit applications.
- Project Professionalism: A business address in a recognized office building helps set the right expectations and reflect your professionalism.
- Protect Your Home Address: Bombarded by junk mail? Keep your home and business separate by using your virtual address for mail and business correspondence.