Second Street Virtual Office Spaces in Santa Monica, CA
Grow Your Business with a Virtual Business Address From Alliance
Second Street in Santa Monica, CA
Live Receptionists & Virtual Office Services
Second Street Office Center
1450 Second Street
Santa Monica CA United States 90401
INQUIRE ABOUT VIRTUAL OFFICES
Minimum 6 month term applies for all plans.
THESE ADD ONS MAY BE AVAILABLE AND ARE ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Main building directory listing, professional admin services and professional business support center
PLATINUM PLUS PLANS: Board rooms, seminar rooms and training rooms are not included in 16 hours of meeting room time.
VIRTUAL OFFICE DESCRIPTION
Grow your business with a fantastic business address at this top-rated virtual office in Santa Monica. As a virtual office client, you get to lay claim to a professional address on 2nd St and have all incoming mail safely received and signed-for on your behalf. What's more, you can swing by and use the office facilities to meet clients, get together with your team, or work from a coworking space for the day. You'll also get your own dedicated business phone line with voicemail and inclusive domestic calls. Virtually speaking, it's the most flexible and cost-effective way to set up shop in Santa Monica.
Second Street Virtual Office in Santa Monica, California
Enhance your business and bolster your reputation with a recognized virtual office in the Santa Monica Pier Area/Ocean Avenue area of Santa Monica, CA. You can enjoy the advantages of a Santa Monica address, in addition to a variety of office benefits, without paying high rent by taking advantage of our virtual office services.
We know there are occasions when you want to be "in" the office, and the Second Street Office Center will make that transition as easy as they can for you. With 24/7 access you can work when you need to.
With the support of our secure online booking platform and efficient concierge service, you can book private meeting rooms at this luxury Santa Monica virtual office efficiently. Benefits of the Second Street office include:
- Meeting rooms that you can reserve by full day, half day, or by the hour.
- Wi-Fi/Internet connectivity.
- Easy-to-understand pricing structure.
To book your private meeting room, connect with our personal concierge service, or go online. Our team takes the guesswork out of reserving a meeting room--simply call or chat with us to learn more.
Second Street Office Center Virtual Office Features and Benefits
Alliance Virtual Offices has more than 1100 locations in 40 countries... and counting. Your office can be virtually anywhere you want it to be. And no matter if you select the Second Street Office Center or a different Santa Monica virtual office, we aim to maintain the professionalism you expect. Our mail forwarding service and Live Receptionist plans will help you stay professional as you get work done from anywhere.
- Enjoy not spending time answering calls: All calls are expertly answered and screened by professional receptionists, which minimizes interruptions, so you have more time to focus on your business.
- Guard your mobile number: Give your company the reputability it is deserving of with a 411-listed business phone number. No more taking work calls from your personal number. Display your local Santa Monica number on any business collateral like your website or business cards. Connect your staff with clients using our world-class Virtual Phone system.
- Mail forwarding: Using your company address for mail shields your home from unwelcome junk mail and keeps your personal address private. Have your company mail forwarded to the location of your choosing for the postal rate plus a nominal handling fee.
Ready to expand your company's reputation? Alliance offers you a complete solution to virtual working. You'll get an established Santa Monica Pier Area/Ocean Avenue business address, Live Receptionist services, meeting rooms, mail forwarding, and a local phone number