Meeting rooms is a service operated by ALLIANCE Virtual Offices ("ALLIANCE Virtual", "ALLIANCE" or "Company") of 23 Corporate Plaza Drive, Suite 150, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the ALLIANCE Virtual Service (the "Service"), is between you ("you" or "User" or "Client"), as an authorized user of such service, and the Company. Client agrees that ALLIANCE services will be used only in strict accordance with these terms and conditions for legitimate business purposes.
"Members" - Operators, affiliates, partners and others who have executed the ALLIANCE Business Centers NETWORK PREFERRED MEMBER AGREEMENT or other such ALLIANCE agreements, and remain in good standing with ALLIANCE.
A payment of 100% of the amount of your account balance and other applicable charges is due at the time of confirmation and must be made by the valid credit card designated by You. You must pay any account balance from services requested after the initial purchase. You must promptly notify Alliance Virtual of changes to your designated credit card number, expiration date, billing address or cancellation, theft or loss of Your designated credit card. Any payment received after the due date will be assessed a $50 late payment fee. If payment for your account is not received from the card issuer or its agents, You agree to pay all amounts due, including late payment fees and collections costs, upon demand. Each time you use the Service, or allow or cause the Services to be used, You agree and reaffirm that Alliance Virtual is authorized to charge your designated credit card. You agree that the Company may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each cycle, and that the Company may delay obtaining authorization from your card issuer until submission of the accumulated charge(s). The Company holds the right to discontinue the Services without notice in case of non-payment and/or upon rejection of any card charges or if your card issuer or its agent or Member reject such charges and/or seek return of payments previously made to Alliance Virtual when Alliance Virtual believes You are liable for the charge. You agree that Alliance Virtual may submit charges for Your service, without further authorization from You, unless You provide prior written notice that You have terminated this authorization or wish to change Your designated card. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before Alliance Virtual reasonably could act on Your notice. If you have any questions regarding any charges that have been applied to Your account, you must contact Alliance Virtual within 30 days of the charge date. Failure to use Your account will not be deemed a basis for refusing to pay any charges submitted by Alliance Virtual in accordance with this Agreement. The Company will consider your account delinquent in payment after 30 days and will assess a collection fee of 50% added to the unpaid balance, and on such unpaid amount you agree to pay the Company the equivalent to 1.5% interest per month on the outstanding amounts.
3. Terms and Conditions. Company entitles You to hire offices, meeting rooms and conference services ("Facilities") by the day, half day or hour from Alliance Virtual. Use of any Facilities will be subject to: (i) availability of the Facilities; (ii) payment of all fees and charges incurred in reserving and/or using the Facilities; and (iii) compliance with the terms and conditions and/or house rules from time to time applicable to the Facilities. Should You hold over beyond the reserved time at a Facility, You agree to pay the hold over charges. Charges for hold over time will be billed in thirty (30) minute increments. In the case of a scheduling conflict, Alliance Virtual and/or its Members, individuals or companies who are enrolled in the Alliance Virtual Offices system reserve the right to relocate You to a comparable room. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, settlement of all fees and charges incurred in reserving and/or using the Facilities is to be made by Client prior to use and shall not be considered guaranteed until written confirmation has been provided to Client. You are required to check in and out of the Facilities at the front desk upon arrival and exit. Should You fail to check out upon exiting the Facilities, You will be charged for any additional time spent in the Facilities based upon Alliance Virtual's and Members's records. You are responsible for leaving the Facilities in the original condition as provided to You or as otherwise agreed in writing with Alliance. Should Your reservation require non-standard setup or cleaning support, additional charges may apply for such services. You are responsible for reimbursing Alliance Virtual for any damages to the Facilities that are caused by You or any of your attendees during Your use of the Facilities. Cancellations received 48 or more hours (excluding weekends and holidays) prior to the reserved date and time will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the reserved date and time will be charged a fee equal to the total order. This also applies if the booking was made less than 48 hours in advance of reservation date and time. Rooms reserved for more than 20 attendees require a five (5) business day cancellation. Any costs incurred to third party suppliers (e.g. caterers or equipment suppliers) as a result of cancellation will be payable in full by You. Reservations not made through Alliance Virtual are not guaranteed in any way and no pricing structure is guaranteed for reservations not made specifically with Alliance Virtual. Client's written notice to change or cancel an existing reservation must be in writing, and must be sent by email addressed to [email protected]
4. Modifications to the Service. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to User, and the Company is not obligated to support or update the Service.
5. Modification of User Rates. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change User pricing.
6. Services. The Client warrants that it will not use any of the Services for any illegal, immoral or defamatory purposes and will not in any way bring Alliance Virtual into disrepute. Alliance Virtual and its Members reserve the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement should You or any of Your attendees engage in abusive behavior, physical or verbal, or create a nuisance within the Facility. For purposes of this provision, the term "nuisance" shall include, but not be limited to, excessive noise, abusive and/or foul language, loitering or congregating in any portion of the Facility other than the portion of the Facility being used by Client pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. The Client will not in any way whatsoever use or combine the ALLIANCE name, in whole or in part, for the purpose of trading activities. ALLIANCE will not be liable for any loss sustained as a result of any mechanical breakdown, strike, delay or failure of any staff, manager or caretaker to perform their duties. This Agreement is interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state and country in which ALLIANCE is registered. I agree that at any time during the term of this Agreement and for one year after the termination of this Agreement.
7. Links. The Service or Site may provide links to other Websites or resources. User agrees that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on such external sites or resources.
8. Intellectual Property Rights. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on the site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Company. Users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on the site for any public, personal or commercial purposes.
9. Trademarks. "Company Trademarks" means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress and other designations the Company uses in connection with the Service or any other service. User acknowledges the Company's rights in the Company Trademarks and agrees that any and all use of the Company Trademarks by User shall inure to the sole benefit of the Company.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. User expressly agrees that use of the site and the service is at user's sole risk. The site and the service are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. The Company makes no warranty that the site or service will meet user's requirements, or that the site or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or virus-free nor does the Company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any content or any information or products obtained through the site or service or that defects in the service will be corrected.
User understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site or service is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties under certain circumstances; uently, some of the above exclusions may not apply to user, in whole or in part.
11. Limitation of Liability. As a condition of use of the Service, and in consideration of the services provided by the Company, User agrees that neither the Company, nor any officer, member, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of the Company will be liable to User or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service, Site or Content; including but not limited to any of the following: Reliance, Termination, Infringement, Force Majeure. The limitations set forth in this section apply to the acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of the Company and its members, contractors, subcontractors, officers, directors, shareholders, managers, employees, and agents, which, but for this provision, would give rise to a course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, multiple, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Company services or for cost of procurement or substitute goods and services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained through the site including loss of profits, use, data or intangible property, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The entire liability of the Company or its Members and your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the site and Service are limited to the lesser of the (1) the amount actually paid by you for the Service in three (3) months preceding the date of your claim or (2). US $500.00. You hereby release the Company and its Members from any all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
12. No Resale of the Site. User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell resell, exploit or make any commercial use of or access to the Service, without the express written consent of the Company.
13. Lawful Use. User agrees that use of the Site is subject to all applicable national, state, and local laws and regulations, and that User is solely responsible for the contents of its communications through the Service.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its Members, directors, officers, employees, proprietors, independent contractors, consultants, partners, shareholders, representatives, customers, agents, predecessors, successors, and permitted assigns from and against any claim, suit, demand, loss, damage, expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) or liability that may result from, arise out of or relate to: (a) acts or omissions by User arising out of or in connection with this Agreement; (b) intentional or negligent violations by User of any applicable laws or governmental regulation, (c) contractual relations between the User and a third party; (d) infringement of intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, rights relating to patent and copyright; or (e) damage to Property or Bodily Injury. User acknowledges that the Company has no control over the content of information transmitted by User or User's customers and that the Company does not examine the use to which User or User's customers put the Service or the nature of the information User or User's customers send or receive. User hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Company, its stockholders, officers, directors, employees, Members and agents from any and all loss, cost, damage, expense, or liability relating to or arising out of the transmission, reception, and/or content of information of whatever nature transmitted or received by User or User's users.
15. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
16. Damages Waiver. User hereby authorizes Alliance Virtual to charge initial applicable reservation fees and any and all applicable variable fees including fees incurred for any potential damages.
You will not damage, deface or alter the meeting space, furniture, furnishings, walls, ceilings, floors, equipment or make or suffer to be made any waste, obstruction or unlawful, improper or offensive use of the meeting space or the common area facilities. You will not cause damage to any part of the building or our property or disturb the quiet enjoyment of any licensee or occupant of the building. At end of your reserved time, the meeting space assigned to you, if any, will be in as good condition as when you first occupied it, normal wear and tear excepted and we may apply additional charges in case of any damage to the facilities. We retain the right to enter your reserved meeting space to inspect it, to make repairs and alterations as we reasonably deem necessary and the cost of any repair resulting from an act or omission by you or your employees, guests and invitees will be reimbursed to us by you upon demand. You assume all risks of loss with respect to your personal property and the personal property of your agents, employees, contractors and invitees, within or about the facilities. You agree to waive any and all acts of recovery against us, or our directors, licensors, officers, agents, servants and employees, for loss of, or damage to your property or the property of others that is under your control to the extent of such loss or damages covered or required to be covered by any insurance policy.