How is Alliance Handling The Crisis?
Virtual Office Operator Resources
- CMRA Registered Operators are Encouraged to Stay Open as an ‘Essential Businesses’
- CMRA: How to Register Your Virtual Mail Service with the USPS
- Best Practices for Workspace Operators and How Others are Responding to the Pandemic
- What is a Registered Agent?
- COVID-19: How to Approach Your Landlord and Discuss Future Payments
- CDC Sanitation Guidelines and Resources
Continuity Services for Business Owners
Keep your business visible while you work from home. Get a recognized address in your key markets for mail and marketing.
Virtual Phone + Business Number
Keep clients and callers updated with custom greetings, menus, and automated call forwarding. Includes a local or toll-free business number.
Show customers you’re open for business. We’ll take care of your calls, enquiries and leads, while you focus on other priorities
All our centers are registered with the US Postal Service. We receive, store and forward mail safely to you.
Resources for Business Owners
Guidance on switching to a remote work environment:
- How to Successfully Transition to Remote Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Remote Work Toolkit: Getting Started, Managing Teams, and Succeeding
- 42 Easy Remote Team Building Activities for Your Next Meeting
Official guidance for business continuity support and updates on the COVID-19 pandemic:
- “The pandemic has slowed down my
business. Can I cancel my virtual office?”
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many companies and we understand that these are difficult times financially. We want to help you in any way possible - please contact us by phone, email or live chat and we’ll do everything we can to support your business
- “Can I use a meeting room for sole
In some centers, day offices and meeting rooms are still open for existing clients who have essential business. Please contact us to check if your center, or another one locally, is open. We’ll confirm the opening times and any special measures in place
- “Can you still forward mail to
In most cases, yes. Many of our centers are now operating with limited hours, so while there may be small delays in getting your mail sent out, the service will continue.
- “Can I collect mail safely?”
While most offices are operating with limited hours, those in areas that are not fully locked-down are allowing mail pickups. Some centers are setting up online rotas for mail pickup to prevent too many people arriving at the same time, while others are requesting clients remain in the parking lot while their mail is brought to them. Again, it depends on your center - please send us a quick email or connect with us on live chat and we'll check your center’s opening hours and collection procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns, our client service team is available to talk by phone, email or live chat. We want to help in any way possible, so we can all get through this together.